Firmware Reset tool for Konica Minolta Bizhub drums, transfer belts and fusing units
The Bizhub Reset Firmware is a tool that will allow you to bypass the life messages for imaging units, intermediate transfer belt and fusing unit and to continue using the copier.
The firmware method has several advantages compared with a standard chip resetter device:
- You don't have to open up the copier, to remove the chip, reset it and put it back one; the procedure is much simplier, just update the firmware;
- You don't have to carry a device and the laptop with you; an USB stick is all you need to make the firmware update;
- You can use a standard device only with the imaging units; with the firmware, you can reset the transfer belt and the fusing unit too;
- Once you update the firmware, there is no need for additional intervention on that machine, even if you will change the units;
- Updating the firmware it will take around 3 minutes.
This tool is available for the following copiers
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C224 / C284 / C364
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C224e / C284e / C364e
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C554 / C654 / C754
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 / C280 / C360
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C452 / C552 / C652
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C203 / C253 / C353
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C451 / C550 / C650
Is your copier one of the following messages?
Have the image transfer replaced soon
Please have fusing unit replaced soon
Please replace following unit(s) fusing unit / image transfer
If your copier is blocked with one of the above messages or a similar one, we can help you unlock it.
Did you ever thing that you can reduce waste and save a lot of money by resetting the imaging units, the fusing unit and the image transfer belt unit by yourself?
The imaging units, fusing unit and the transfer unit has a longer life than you can imagine. In fact, it can be resetted several times without any loss of quality or any other problems.
Think of the saving: with the price of one unit, you'll buy the tool that allows you to reset 3 types of units for an unlimited number of times!!!
For the Chip Reset Device please click here.
For the Fuser and Belt Reset Kit please click here.
For the Konica Minolta Error Codes please click here.